You can easily edit, delete, or temporarily disable a password by using the HomePass app. You can also edit the access level of any user with guest access.
To suspend or control access on a device level, use the Device Freeze feature.
Editing Wi-Fi passwords:
- From the More menu, tap on the Access option.
- Tap on Home, Guests, or Internet Only to access that zone’s page.
- Tap the ⋯ next to the password you want to modify.
- Choose Edit, Disable, or Delete.
- In the case of Disable or Delete, confirm your selection. If you’re editing a password, go ahead and make your changes.