All Plume members have the right to be forgotten.
Delete security event data:
If you’d like to just remove items from your list of blocked events from either Guard or Content Access:
- In the HomePass app, open the More menu.
- Select the Guard option.
- On the bottom of the Guard settings page, you will find the Delete security events button.
- Simply tap the button and confirm that you would like to clear the data.
– Note that once deleted, this data cannot be recovered.
– If you haven’t disabled Guard or Content Access features, more events will continue to populate the list. Just continue to repeat this process as often as you need.