- Open the More tab and click on the Control button.
- While in the Guest settings page, tap on New Guest Password.
- Enter a name* and a new password.
- Use the drop-down arrow next to Auto-disable Wi-Fi Password and choose one of the options.
- Add a checkmark next to one or more Shared Home Devices (printer, NAS, media player), to allow your guest access to it over the local network.
- Tap on the Add to save.
*You can set up different device access permissions and Auto-disable Wi-Fi Password settings for each name under the Guest zone.