Our customers count on All West Communications to connect them to people, capabilities, tools, technology and our network. Given the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on American society, All West Communications pledges for the next 60 days to:
(1) not terminate service to any residential or small business customers because of their inability to pay their bills due to the disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic;
(2) waive any late fees that any residential or small business customers incur because of their economic circumstances related to the coronavirus pandemic.
In addition to our pledge, All West’s top priority is to keep our staff and customers safe and healthy. With the most recent developments of COVID-19, we have decided to close our front offices to the public.
Our staff is still available to answer your phone calls, emails and online chats.
Here’s how we can all do our part:
For Our Staff:
- All our staff have been directed to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices, including washing hands for 20 seconds, using hand sanitizer, and cleaning work areas more often.
- Any staff members who are sick or have any sick family members have been directed to stay home.
- We have suspended all staff business travel until May 1st.
- We have prepared to manage high call volumes over the phone so you don’t have to come in to the office.
- All technicians and construction crew follow recommended hygiene practices after each home visit.
- Technicians have the right to not enter your home if you are coughing, sneezing or displaying symptoms of any illness. We ask that you reschedule your appointment until you are well again.
For Our Customers:
- We have decided to close our front offices to the public. We can be reached several ways without in person contact:
- There are several ways you can pay your bill:
- We provide e-billing and autopay for all of our customers, which can be accessed through the SmartHub portal. Go to “Billing and Payments” > Select “Auto Pay Program” > Click “Sign Up for Auto Pay”. When you sign up we will also credit your account a one time $5 credit.
- Call in your payment to our secure payment line at 1 (855) 875-7164 to pay by debit/credit card. Make sure you have your account number before you call in.
- Drop your payment in the payment drop box 24/7. (Drop boxes are located by all office entrances.)
- Mail your payment to 50 W 100 N, Kamas, Utah 84036
- If you are sick, please call to reschedule your appointment with us. No additional fees will occur with any last-minute cancellations.
We are committed to your connection and will continue to balance the safety of our staff with the needs of our customers. We are here for you and appreciate your cooperation.
In good health
All West Communications