Welcome to the All West Family
For more than a century, All West Communications has helped rural communities connect to what matters most—communications, information and entertainment—across town and around the world. And our mission remains the same today.
TV Without Limits
A complete guide on how to use your All West.tv
Download the All West.tv app, set-up your profiles and start streaming all your favorite shows, movies and more.
Master How You Wi-Fi
Connect to what matters most
Our best tips and tricks on how to maximize your speed, set-up Plume and more.
Manage Your Account
SmartHub puts handy services at your fingertips
View and pay your bill, make account changes and report any service troubles.
You did it! You signed up for All West.tv. This field guide will show you how to get the most out of your brand new All West.tv experience including how to get going, browse, search, record, set parental controls and much more.
- Supported Devices
- Product Features
- How to install your All West.tv Kaon Box and remote.
- How to use your TV features
- Channel Guide
- Download the app for Android and Apple devices.
Having a fast internet connection depends on what you use the internet for at home, how many devices are using the internet at the same time, and how many Mbps you have from your service provider. Families are using their internet more frequently for information, schoolwork, working from home, entertainment and more. We wanted to share with you things you can do to make sure you’re getting as much capacity from your Internet connection as possible.
- What’s the difference between internet and wi-fi
- Make sure you have the right router
- Plume FAQ’s
- Internet FAQs
- Plume Install Instructions
- How to set-up your account
- Log into SmartHub
- Go green by viewing and paying your bill online
- Want to be the first to know about special offers, outages, maintenance and more. Sign up for important notices.
- Get the app on Android or Apple
- View Bill Sample