On September 7, All West was honored as one of the two business recipients of the 2018 Bill Daniels Utah Ethical Leadership Awards.
To be considered for these awards, applicants are required to complete several essay questions pertaining to the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiatiatve Principles. Those principles include:
- Integrity – Act with honesty in all situations
- Trust – Build trust in all stakeholder relationships
- Accountability – Accept responsibility for all decisions
- Transparency – Maintain open and truthful communications
- Fairness – Engage in fair competition and create equitable and just relationships
- Respect – Honor the rights, freedoms, views and property of others
- Rule of Law – Comply with the spirit and intent of laws and regulations
- Viability – Create long-term value for all relevant stakeholders
"We are honored to be recognized as a company that places ethics as a priority. In today's world, honesty and respect are not always the norm, but we believe those principles are crucial to any business's success," states All West President, Matt Weller. "And we work very hard to be transparent with our employees, customers and stakeholders and take accountability when we've made a mistake."
For more details about this award, check out this Utah Business magazine article.