All West Scholarship
Providing scholarships is a meaningful way to support our community beyond telecommunication services.
Why We Offer a Scholarship
We believe post-secondary education can lead to greater opportunities and prosperity, not only for the individual but the community as well. We have seen what these scholarships mean to the students, and how they help students achieve their educational goals. Providing scholarships is a meaningful way to support our community beyond telecommunication services.
We are pleased to offer seven $1500 scholarships to high school students pursuing post-secondary education. We wish all applicants the best of luck!
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Our scholarship program is intended to help offset some of the costs of higher education, and recognize students with noteworthy community and/or school involvement and who will be pursuing a career in telecommunications, technology, or business.
To apply, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- High school senior who is planning or accepted to attend an accredited college, trade or technical school.
- Parent/guardian is an All West customer.
- Complete online application by March 23, 2020.
- Letter of recommendation from principal or teacher.
- If chosen, acceptance letter or class schedule from accredited college, trade or technical school to act as proof of enrollment. (Award check will not be granted without this.)
How to Apply
Complete the online application by March 23, 2020.
(Applications received after this date will not be considered.)
Please note: A letter of recommendation from your principal or teacher is required so please have that available before you begin filling out the application.
Applications will be based on the following criteria:
- Noteworthy community and/or school involvement
- Future goals include rural betterment and/or pursuing field in telecommunications, technology or business
- Spelling and grammar
Schedule and Deadlines
- January 15, 2020 -- Application process opens
- March 23, 2020 -- Applications due
- April 20, 2020 -- Winners selected / schools will be notified
- Throughout May -- Winners announced at school assemblies
- July 31, 2020 -- Acceptance letter / proof of enrollment due*
*Deferments will not be allowed at this time. Checks will be mailed directly to student once proof of enrollment is received.