Will All West be able to troubleshoot my pods from the office—like you did with the GigaCenter?
Yes, we will be able to service all pods from any All West office.
Do these pods replace my current router?
The Plume system can replace your current router but is flexible enough to also work with your existing router setup. You need to connect one of the Plume Super Pods by Ethernet to your ISP modem or router to make it work. If you keep your router, make sure to turn off your old Wi-Fi. If your ISP modem has Wi-Fi, don’t forget to turn that off as well.
How many pods do I need?
For $9.95/month, you will receive up to 2 Plume SuperPods. Any additional pods are $2.99 per pod.
What does the LED light on my pod mean?
When initially plugging in any pod, the light should always turn solid for a moment, and then the LED will slowly pulse while it is trying to connect to the cloud. Once connected, the LED will then turn off. If there is no light at all when first plugging in the pod, check your outlet to ensure it has power. If the outlet is okay, there may be something wrong with the pod.
When no LED light is shown, the pod should be fully up and running.
1. Green Blinking LED – This could mean the following:
- Quick, repeating Double blinks – Pod is waiting for optimization to finish: You will also see the “Optimizing your network” message in the app as well. Optimizations usually take 2-3 minutes, depending on how many pods are connected. Optimizations can be triggered by a change in your environment such as high levels of interference but will also happen overnight and immediately after initial setup.
- Quick Double blinks – Pod is being named: If you are in the process of naming this pod by scanning the pod.
- Green slow continuous pulse/breathing (dim to bright) – Pod is trying to connect with the cloud and depending on the circumstances could mean the following:
- This is normal before adding the pod to your account, the slow pulse will continue until the pod is added to the account and establishes a connection to the cloud.
- The pod has lost connection to the rest of your network, which could be a result of extremely poor signal to other pods, especially if the other pods are still online and you have not received a lost internet connectivity notification.
- Internet connectivity is lost. This is will be followed by a “Network is offline” notification. Try the app Self-Help tool to see if that fixes the problem.
- If you can’t see all the pods being claimed in your Plume® App and if you see a slow LED pulsing on the pod at the same time, contact All West support for assistance.
- Red rapid continuous blinking – There may be an issue with the onboard software. Contact All West support for assistance.
2. Red slow continuous blinking – Possible fan failure. Contact All West support for assistance.
I cannot download the Plume® App. What should I do?
Plume® App is compatible with iOS smartphone devices (iOS 9 or higher) and Android smartphone devices (4.4 or higher). If your device is not compatible with the Plume® App, it will not be available for download.
Please call our Customer Service team at 866-255-9378 and we will help you get an account created.