Business Wireless Plans
|Plan||Price (per month)||Local Anytime Minutes||Nationwide Long Distance & Roaming Minutes|
|All American Business 250||$19.95||Unlimited!||250|
|All American Business 400||$29.95||Unlimited!||400|
|All American Business 500||$34.95||Unlimited!||500|
|All American Business 1000||$54.95||Unlimited!||1000|
|All American Business 1500||$74.95||Unlimited!||1500|
|All American Business 2000||$94.95||Unlimited!||2000|
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Call Forwarding
- Three-way Calling
- Mobile to Mobile
- Digital Guard Phone Insurance
- Simultaneous Ring* $5 a month
- Unlimited Text Messaging* $6 a month
- Blackberry Unlimited Data* $29.95 a month
- *This feature and price are applied per line (multi-line plans)
Call us to sign up: 866.ALL.WEST (255.9378
- New plan activations or plan changes require a 2-yr contract. Early termination of contract will incur a $200 fee.
- All cellular minutes will be shared.
- A one-time $10 activation fee per phone is required. (Six phone minimum)
- $0.45 per minute fee will apply for any overage of long distance minutes.
- Mobile to Mobile Minutes and Night/Weekend Minutes are only applicable when a call is placed and received within your local area.
- If a device such as an answering machine or fax machine answers the incoming calls automatically, the call may be considered completed and billable.
- Toll free numbers will incur airtime charges.
- All calls are billed in one minute increments.
- The billing for roaming minutes used on another carrier’s network (if applicable) may be delayed depending on when All West Wireless is billed by the other carrier. These roaming minutes may be applied against your monthly airtime allowance in the month they appear on your bill and not during the month of usage. In some circumstances where a call is placed outside of the All West Wireless Network, roaming minutes may be charged at a rate of $0.25 per minute up to $1.00 per minute. Your roaming indicator will blink to notify you that you are in one of these roaming areas. The accuracy of the roaming indicator on your phone cannot be guaranteed. Charges for calls will be based on the cell sites used and time of day shown on your phone at start of call.