On Screen Guide
Be informed. Stay informed. The Guide is the place to quickly find out what’s on now and what’s playing later. You can set reminders or recordings for upcoming programs in Guide.
- Favorite List: Indicates the favorite list currently in use.
- Info Area: Provides information about the currently highlighted program.
- Program Listings: Shows channel number and abbreviation and program listings for each channel. Program listings may include icons to indicate a setting or feature for a particular program.
- Listing Date/Time: Shows the date and time (divided into 30-minute increments) for the programs currently shown in Guide.
- Highlight: Indicates what program listing is currently in focus.
- Picture-in-Picture: Allows you to watch TV while you are in Guide.
- Pay Per View: Pay Per View allows you to watch exclusive sporting events and other content in the privacy of your home with no long lines, big crowds, expensive concessions and seats in the “nose bleed” section.