Assists with development and implements both residential and business marketing plans and promotional plans. Coordinates customer research projects, assists with the research and development of new products and service and implements public relations and community development activities. Assists with direct response campaigns (banners, headlines, and landing pages) and must have a solid understanding of the digital space and interaction between digital pieces (website/social/etc.). Writes and revises innovative copy per assigned deadlines that has stopping power and is simple, memorable, and unique. Develops and implements processes, standards and guidelines for ongoing copy development. Demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and efficiency when writing, revising, editing, or proofreading copy. Excellent technical writing skills with an eye for detail.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
• Proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• One to three years sales/marketing, required.
• One to three years proven writing experience, required.
• Two to three years telecommunications marketing, preferred.
• A valid UT driver’s license and a good driving record.
Full or part time considered. Occasional overtime required.
To apply: submit resume and three professional references to email@example.com
All West is a drug free work place, conducting pre-employment and random drug testing.
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate
All West Communications is seeking a full time customer service representative/sales associate in Evanston. Bi-Lingual Preferred. $16.10 per hour.
Apply online at allwest.com. Complete position description available upon request.
All West is a drug free workplace conducting pre-employment and random drug screening.